Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Welcome Mat & Happy Birthday!

One thing I love about living in Asia is everyone removing their shoes before coming in to your home.  This pic was early on Saturday before Miss14’s Big Party.  I think they are all girls’ shoes, boy are they big!004
Another thing I love is that it’s always hot (well, I don’t love it all the time) and guaranteed great weather for a Pool Party. Miss 14 turned 15 and the party was great fun, apart from the complaints about the noise!  I’ve Photoshopped some pics of the party.

Miss15Birthday

We had a tower of cupcakes for the birthday cake, which was a great idea – it all got eaten for a change.
Mr Milo was exhausted afterwards!
001

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Looks like they had fun.She can no longer be called Miss 14!
Poor Mr Milo- just too much for him!!

Jennifer said...

total love with Milo!