Thursday, November 20, 2008

Colour in Nature

My friend Ms T came to visit a few months ago and we headed to the Orchid Gardensat the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
I am always taken aback by the colour and beauty of the orchids - they are just stunning.
I have taken these pics with my trusty Casio Exilim 10.1mp. It's a great little camera which travels with me everywhere so I can hopefully capture a good shot or two.


I am currenty taking some interior design classes and find that nature is a great inspiration for which colours go well together.
Now having to choose a colour theme for my living room, I have completely turned full circle away from the reds I originally planned. Living in the tropics has changed all that and I can feel a cooling green theme taking over, perhaps with a splash of another bright colour.



No comments: