Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long Weekend Sewing

This is my sewing table. Hopefully this pile will soon turn into the log cabin quilt I am making for the Singapore Quilters Challenge, due in only a few weeks.

SewingTableScraps_edited-1It’s a Long Weekend here, so should be able to get some tasks on the To Do List out of the way.

Of course once again I was sidetracked and this was much more fun …

MakeUpPurse I love these bag and purse pattern from Nicole Mallilieu, but have been wary of the complicated looking buckles and other gizmos, so thought I’d start with the Make-up Purse pattern which I picked up in Melbourne recently.  I’m really pleased with it. The instructions were clear and I only broke one machine needle sewing in the zip! What a Klutz! 

2 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

very cute bag..thanks for the wisdom you left on my blog...

Unknown said...

Lovely bag , looking forward to seeing your quilt , take care .